Monday, October 27, 2008

I heart new shoes

So I bought new running shoes today. I don't know if they are really good running shoes, or if they fit my feet correctly or if they will improve the situation with the pain in the arches and shins... but they are at least categorized as "running shoes" so ya'll can leave me alone now about my poor choices in foot wear. They were also relatively cheap, which is the only way they were coming into my possession. Becca is the one that picked them out, so if you still wish to ridicule my footwear all comments can be directed toward Becca. I like them because they are pink.
I think I am really excited becuase having new shoes is probably a good excuse to buy new socks too. I REALLY heart new socks. Ooh, yeah, i just got really excited about new socks.

3 comments:

Courtney said...

I approve! :) I would like new socks as well but only because mine keep disappearing.

Becca Jean said...

I don't think I actually picked those shoes out...

Valerie said...

Same shoes different color. You have an issue with me picking the same shoes in pink?