Thursday, August 20, 2009

Lumpiness?

I was showering this morning and scrubbing down my arms when I felt this largeish lump on my upper left arm. What in the world? I'm thinking... and I had my suspiscions, but waited til i got out of the shower to get a closer look. Sure enough... there it was. A bicep. huh. It appears I have one on the other arm too... and when i twist my arm around there is that little tricep line accross the back of my arm. In fact, upon further inspection, my whole upper body is starting to take a little bit of shape.
Now I'm not ripped; i am by no means muscular; but my arms, chest, shoulders, and back are starting to look just a little bit toned. I only started working out 2-3 weeks ago, so I am feeling pretty good about these results. Here's hoping this success moves it way on down my torso and takes a shot at my abs and bootie. How awesome would that be???

1 comment:

thepianist86 said...

lol...i love reading your blog. =)