Monday, January 19, 2009

Lists

Reasons why I made a lists post:
1. I like lists a lot
2. Making a list is an entertaining way to organize one's thoughts.
3. I have found, in general, people enjoying reading through a list just as much, if not more than they enjoy reading a narrative.
4. I smile when I see eight lists that all end in a multiple of four... ahhh... feels good.

Reasons why I like housesitting:
1. It's always funny to look through someone's pantry, but rude to do it if they are around.
2. This bed i am sleeping in is huge and it rocks. Ahhhh...
3. I pick a new book from their library to read each night.
4. Jacuzzi tub. woot.

Things I swore I would never do that I will probably end up doing someday:
1. Have kids.
2. Weigh more than 130 lbs.
3. Cry at a chick flick
4. Ask someone to pop my back.

Grocery list:
1. Milk
2. Wheat bread
3. Cheese
4. Orange juice
5. Chicken
6. Apples
7. Pasta
8. Chicken stock

Things that creep me out:
1. UPS creeper
2. Overly touchy strangers
3. popping/cracking knuckles and joints
4. windows in bathrooms
5. long fingernails
6. scary movies
7. Any color of peeps but yellow
8. (I am literally cringing as I type this:) Wet willies

4 people I don't see anymore, who I would enjoy having lunch with:
1. TK
2. Joy Leah
3. Becca
4. JB

Professions I am still considering:
1. Event planning
2. Chef
3. Music teacher
4. writer (don't laugh, I can dream...)

Foods I don't particularly enjoy:
1. Olives
2. canned/processed meats
3. velveta cheese
4. green peppers
5. coke/pepsi/brown pop
6. pork/ham
7. pudding
8. tofu

2 comments:

Courtney said...

You wouldn't enjoy having lunch with me??

thepianist86 said...

we should plan a lunch date. i'm going to visit olivet at the end of february...it might actually be closer to a dinner date. YOU COULD MAKE ME A PIE!!

=)

im me.