Monday, January 5, 2009

DUDE! Not cool...

I went to the doctor today to find out if I was going to die of this yucky cold i've had for the past week or so... it turns out I will not. Good to know. While I was at the doctor I had to be weighed (bleh), something I was not looking forward to, becuase I know how much I weigh, and it's about 10 lbs more than I want to. So when the little digitial number popped up on the screen... I wanted to cry. The doctors scale told me I was about ten pounds heavier than even I thought I was. Making me... an approx. 20 lbs overweight chubs. YUCK.
I have never ever been the kind of person who made new years resoloutions about stupid things like losing weight, and "getting in shape" and I am not about to start now, but GOOD NIGHT, CLEO! I gotta do something different here. Apparently working out 2-3 times a week and being moderately selective of what I put in my mouth isn't going to hack it anymore. We are going to have to take it up to the next level and start working out 5-ish days a week and being all out careful about the foods I eat, which in general, more than anything means this to me: I'm going to be spending a lot more time than I desire to, thinking about food, weight, fat, and the size of my bootie during the next year. And what a depressing way to waste one's time.

No comments: