Monday, January 11, 2010

Dear TK:

I don't know if you still read my blog, but if you do, I just wanted to let you know that I miss you like super a lot. And I was thinking about calling you to talk, but i know how awkward we both are on the phone, and I don't want to deal with awkwardness right now, my life is already too awkward. Thats not to say I don't want to deal with you, just... do you ever really really want to/need to connect with someone but really have no idea what you are feeling or how to talk with them about it, so you just don't and then you become more and more frustrated, and introverted and angst-y, and yucky? I kinda feel like if I could figure out something to say, and we talked I would feel better. But I can't think of the first thing to say after Hi... soooooo... well, here's this instead. Maybe you can find it and appreciate my situation, and if you don't find yourself in a similar one, consider contacting me in some way. (shrug and smile)
Valerie

No comments: