Thursday, February 17, 2011

Confession

I find tracking packages online unreasonably entertaining.
When I get an email that says "Your package has been shipped!" you better believe I meediately click through that link, even though I know it will be several hours before any tracking information is posted on it. I will check it several times a day sometimes. It's in Arizona! Now it's in Oklahoma! Now it's in Kansas! Now it's out for delivery! YAY! And I know when I get home from work there will be a package on my doorstep. The whole process is so utterly entertaining and fulfilling for me, i just love it. I must admit, during the holidays I do most of my shopping online for this very reason. It's a rush. I love it.
I can't wait to get home this afternoon. I will have a box full or jewelry waiting on my doorstep.
Yay! Just like Christmas-- only in February.

No comments: