1. I'm inconsistent in posting. I am also inconsistent in caring about that.
2. My child can whip out outlet covers and cabinet locks in .2o seconds. He's like a baby ninja. I can't even get those dang things off, and he just laughs at my efforts to keep him from caustic chemicals under the sink and live electricity.
3. I made Red Velvet Cheesecake Swirl Brownies (yes, there's a lot going on there) for valentines day gifts. They are yummy, but didn't change my life. But I have discussed my feelings on Red Velvet before, so this should not come as a surprise to you.
4. It's February 12 and I still have up Christmas decor. I mean the tree is down, but I still have sparkly red balls hanging about. They are red so I tell people they are valentines day decor, but lets be honest, I'm not fooling anyone.
5. I watch Bunheads when I can catch an episode. Usually on hulu during naptime while I'm doing about 15 other things. And I KNOW the show is ridiculous. But I love it still. It's like... Gilmore Girls with the fast talking and the witty banter, but it's got my girlfriend Sutton Foster in it? So I feel like I have to love it. And also I love fast talking and witty banter. My inner dialogue is fast talking and witty banter. My writing style is fast talking and witty banter. I hope you read in a similar manner. Fast. Witty. Bantery.
6. I made my one year old son's valentine a spoof on one of the trashiest shows on television. Which I don't actually watch-- no for reals-- but my dad does-- yeah, for reals-- and so you have that to look forward to in the next couple days.
(Oh, but Oopsies, that post will be on that other blog so check that out on Valentines Day for your cute attack plus outtakes of epic amazingness.)
7. Amy Lee talked me into doing Jillian Michaels 30 Day Shred with her. I have been shredding for less than a week, and OMG it hurts. But I can't stop because Jillian will yell at me. And she tells me I am not allowed to do a 20 minute workout and phone it in. And she tells me abs aren't free. And I believe her.
Amy suggested we take before and after bikini pictures... and though I never plan to wear a bikini in public ever again, I did it and it was so gross. But I haven't deleted the pictures yet because *fingers crossed* I wanna go, "Wow look at the difference!" in about 24 more days.
8. Nothing else to add, I just needed there to be 8 things, because seven is odd AND prime, so I couldn't stop there for obvious reasons. Here's a picture of Sam with a pineapple: