Saturday, April 4, 2009

Spacy...

Not one of my better days. I blame it on the lack of food. I misplaced my phone, I may have left it in Lance's car, or one of the many places we went this morning (walmart, restaurant, etc.). I've tried calling it from the 'rents phone, and calling him, but no answer either place (shocker). At least I didn't drop it in the toilet this time (I promise, I actually checked there.)
Without my phone, I headed over to my parents today so i could use their Internet. I had one main purpose for my trip over here: To transfer some pics from my camera and email them to Donnie because I have been promising him pictures for days. I got over here and all set up to work, only to discover my camera is absolutely 100% dead. SO! There will be no picture transferring or emailing happening today... making me once again full of empty promises. Sorry, Donnie.
I had been at my parents house only a few minutes when my mom got home... she didn't look too pleased that I was over here, though she seems to get frustrated with me very easily these days. Not real sure what that's about. But anyway, I think I need to leave before I do any damage.
And... I have been craving chicken strips for two days now. Go figure. I don't even like chicken strips.

2 comments:

thepianist86 said...

i owe you a picture too, don't i? oops...

hope your week gets better.

ps...I'M GOING HOME IN 2 WEEKS!!

Donnie Miller said...

I forgive you!