Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Wedding Shower


We look alike! Haha I have always been told I look a lot like my mom... this picture, taken at my wedding shower this weekend shows myself, my mom, and my future mother-in-law... who people are now telling me I also look like. Hmmm... I guess I just belong in that family too!


Anyhows... the shower was LOVELY. I know my mom was kind of crazy manic for a week preparing for it, but all her work was worth it. Decorations we beautiful, food was incredible, and so much thought and effort went into every detail of the day. It was so special!


It's kinda interesting to be the guest of honor... admittedly I am much more comfortable throwing a party than having one thrown for me, but I enjoyed the perks at this one... ordering a double plate of food and parking in the fire lane so I wouldn't have to walk through the snow. If anyone asks... because I'm the Bride, thats why!

The day was great and I felt well loved and blessed to have so many creative, talented, generous, and loving friends and family. Thank you, everyone!


1 comment:

thepianist86 said...

i love the flower on your dress. that is all. =)