However, I have had quite a few people asking us about the 'tangible' gifts we received, so I thought it would be interesting to do a little survey here: (I hope it is not in poor taste to discuss gifts you have received... shrug... I don't know for sure, if you are offended or appalled, my deepest apologies)
- We spent wedding gift money on: Honeymoon, patio furniture, bedroom furniture, and a Wii.
- Most creative/interesting gift received: Someone gave us shelves off our registry along with a stud finder tool--Thoughtful! , we also received two scrapbooks and a 'date box' to collect mementos--I like those!
- Funniest gift received: Tonight/Not Tonight pillows from Z's Aunt... HA!
- Most sentimental gift received: Tea Cup from Grandma
- Most surprised to receive: China-- didn't think anyone had a budget to fit my extravagant tastes!
- Received the most duplicates of: Cake pans! We received 7 round cake pans total! :)
- Most frequently used wedding gift to date: Round Pizza Pan, (and probably sheet sets/pillows on our bed)
- On our registry, didn't receive as a gift, first thing we purchased: IRON
- Gift Z was most excited to use: Digital picture frame, or tools (you know, gadgets)
- Gift V was most excited to use: Le Creuset dutch oven, or the fat fluffy new towels
- Favorite wedding gift: HOUSE CLEANING! (sigh, it was pristine and beautiful when we walked into our house on our wedding night. AMAZING.)
You participate in the survey now! Tell me: What were some of your favorite wedding gifts you received... or what is your favorite thing to give as a wedding gift?