Friday, February 12, 2010

Bad habits

Whenever I talk with my fiance, family, or sometimes even good friends on the phone, I always end the conversation with... Love you, bye! It just becomes habit after a while... and not an altogether BAD habit, but one you have to be careful about.
That being said, it was only a matter of time before that habit expressed itself in an inappropriate setting. I'm distracted at work doing about 4 things at once, trying to get off the phone with one of the service guys-- Okay I gotta get the other line, Love you, Bye.
Wait--
and then I got the giggles so bad because I just told someone on the phone at work that I love them... which is a little awkward and incredibly funny to me at the same time. I quickly hung up the phone. But I think next time he calls in I will probably get the giggles again. And have to explain myself. That's... um, awesome.
Hey, no one tell Z that I am professing my love to other dudes while I'm at work. hahaha

No comments: