Wednesday, February 10, 2010

SUPER helpful!

I hate doctors. I hate going to the doctor. I just don't find them useful or helpful. And they ask too many personal questions, and then state the obvious like i couldn't already figure it out. Take today for example:
Dr: So what seems to be the problem?
Me: I think I am having an allergic reaction to something.
Dr: And why do you think that?
Me: I developed a rash all over my torso. Thats not normal.
Dr: Well, it appears as though you are having an allergic reaction to something.
Me: (Glancing at my blister covered torso)WHAT!!!??!!? How can you be sure?
After I explained meds i was taking that caused the allergic reaction, she consulted with another doctor, and they agreed that I had properly diagnosed the cause of the reaction and that I should not continue to take those meds. Oh, and would you like to pay by credit card or first borns for today's consultation?
Thanks Doc, you've been SUPER helpful.

No comments: